***All cancellations or rescheduling must be processed through email via firstname.lastname@example.org***
- 14 days notice is required for a full refund on cancellations.
- 7 days notice is required for a credit towards a future trip.
- Cancellations made within 7 days are subject to no refund or credit.
- Private groups that are purchased at a discounted rate are able to be rescheduled with at least 7 days notice.
- Cancellations made within 7 days are subject to full payment.
Please note that while it is impossible to predict unsafe weather to a degree that would allow us to cancel a trip in advance, we do our best to communicate in the event we suspect a major system could potentially effect a trip.
In most circumstances, precipitation will NOT be considered an event that would cancel a trip.
If it is determined that weather will create unsafe conditions (including transportation) before the trip start date, credit will be given for a future trip.
Once a trip begins, no refunds or credit will be given should we experience inclement weather during a trip, although we will do our best to make the best of our day with an alternative activity.
Alpine Outdoor Adventures reserves the right to cancel a trip at any time. It is up to Alpine Outdoor Adventures to make the determination, not the participants. This is for the safety of the group and we appreciate your understanding.
VOUCHERS PURCHASED FROM DISCOUNT SITES
Once redeemed, vouchers purchased from an external discount site are non-refundable.
Credit towards a future trip will be given with notice via email, to email@example.com, no less than 14 days prior to trip start date.
Any cancellations of a purchase made using a voucher from an external discount site within 14 days of trip start are subject to full payment.